Marcos Lopez, PT, DPT, OCS
- Clinic Manager
- Certified Therapeutic Pain Specialist, International Spine and Pain Institute, 2016
- Board-certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists, 2015
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 2014-2015
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, The University of Texas at El Paso, 2012
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance, Texas State University, 2010
Dr. Marcos Lopez believes that the foundation for a successful recovery is the establishment of a therapeutic relationship between the patient and practitioner. Fluent in English and Spanish, Dr. Lopez firmly believes in utilizing a biopsychosocial approach to patient care that focuses on treating patients as whole persons, not just body parts. Dr. Lopez's treatment approach is also influenced by his interest in the latest pain neuroscience research. Outside of patient care, Dr. Lopez is passionate about his profession and community. He serves as co-chair of the membership committee of the Texas Physical Therapy Association and teaches courses at the local PT programs. He enjoys spending time with his niece and nephew, and thoroughly enjoys a good brunch!