Welcome to 3DPTYou're not seeking us out because you feel great. We realize that most people come to us only when they're hurting in some way. And we're okay with that. Because now that you're here, we can begin the journey back to you. To whatever feeling great means to you. Maybe you run marathons, or maybe you just have marathon days at work. We want to know what you consider a victory at the end of the day. And then we want to help you get there.
Development • Design • Direction
We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
We Now Offer Virtual Visits
A Virtual Visit is a type of treatment that allows you and our physical therapists to interact over a live audio and video connection in order to maximize care while you are not able to receive treatment at our clinic.
If you are interested in a Virtual Visit, call our clinic or click the button below to request an appointment online.Click Here to Request a Virtual Visit
Why we are Different
- Convenient hours of operation to work around patient's schedules. We are open from 7am - 7pm, Monday through Friday.
- Friendly stress-reduced environment where patients are treated by a licensed physical therapist each visit.
- Thorough evaluation and treatment with emphasis on education on how to manage each patient's condition independently
- Frequency and duration of visits are based on each individual's unique situation. We don't prescribe programs - we design solutions.