- We select our staff with you in mind. Our carefully designed recruitment process ensures we select like-minded clinicians who share the same values and understand the importance of creating a safe healing environment.
- We focus on attracting team members who foster our culture and mindset, because we want to our employees to feel empowered and happy.
- Our mission is to intentionally work to help you realize your full potential through our 3D principles of Development, Design, and Direction.
- Our team's promise is that you will always experience our genuine concern for your wellbeing, and you will receive a 5-star experience every visit.
PT, DPT, OCS
- Owner/President of 3DPT
- Doctor of Physical Therapy with focus In executive management through Evidence In Motion, 2013
- Advanced clinical studies in Orthopedic Physical Therapy from Kelsey Institute, 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Oklahoma, 1999
As founder of 3DPT, Dr. Callaway's ultimate goal is to create a safe healing environment that fosters comfort, vision, and hope ensuring clients reach their maximum potential. This is achieved through his 3D philosophy of Development Design & Direction. Grady is determined to design solutions and provide a superior patient care experience. He's also passionate about advancing the physical therapy profession, as he believes patients should have unrestricted access to treatment from their physical therapist. and this treatment should be the first option in the management of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Central Arkansas, Bachelor of Science in Biology, The University of Arkansas
- Clinical Experience: Orthopedic Injury Rehabilitation, Pre-Hab & Post-Operative Joint & Spine Rehabilitation, Functional Movement Screening & Training, Sports & Performance Rehabilitation and Prevention, Pediatric & Adolescent Orthopedics, Vestibular & Balance Disorders, Chronic Pain Management, Manual Therapy, and Dry Needling
- Clinical Research: Reliability of the Simi-Aktisys Video Based Motion Analysis System for Measuring Ankle Dorsiflexion Angle During Gait in Patient with Chronic Foot Drop.
- Education: Doctor of Physical Therapy from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Texas A&M Corpus Christi, Magna Cum Laude
- Clinical Experience: Diverse outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation, Treatment of sports injuries and sports performance, Workplace injury management, ergonomics, and prevention, Pre-Hab & Post-Operative Joint & Spine Rehabilitation, Manual Therapy, TMJ Dysfunction, Concussion Management and Rehabilitation, Chronic Pain Management
- Clinical Expertise: Functional Movement Testing Trained and Certified, Return to Sports Testing Certified, Vestibular & Balance Disorders, Certified IMPACT Concussion Therapist
PT, DPT, SCS, ATC, CSCS
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Quinnipiac University, Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training and Sports Medicine
- Clinical Experience: Treatment of sports injuries and sports performance, post-op rehab including ACL and rotator cuff repairs, foot/ankle injuries, shoulder pain, concussions, headaches, and generalized hypermobility
- Clinical Expertise: Certified Strength and Conditioning, Certified Mulligan Practitioner (CMP), Certified Sports Clinical Specialist (SCS)
- Clinical Research: Biomechanical Performance during Cutting Activities in Athletes following ACL Reconstruction
PT, DPT, OCS
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Evidence in Motion Institute of Health Professions, Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy and Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada, College of Health Sciences
- Clinical Experience: General Orthopedic Injuries, Vestibular and Balance Disorders, Post-Surgical Rehabilitation and Management, Manual Therapy, Chronic Pain, Workplace Injury Management and Prevention
- Clinical Research: Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties. Manual Physical Therapy Certification from Evidence in Motion Institute of Health Professions
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of Saint Mary, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from University of Kansas
- Clinical Experience: General Orthopedic Injuries, Chronic Pain Management, Manual Therapy, and Functional Rehabilitation and Training
- Clinical Research: EMG Activation of Ankle Musculature in Participants with and without Chronic Ankle Instability: A Systematic Review
- Clinical Expertise: ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of Saint Mary. Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Kansas State University
- Clinical Experience: General Orthopedic Injuries, Vestibular & Cervical Spine.
- Clinical Research: Comparing Upper Cervical Manual Therapy to Dry Needling in Patients with Neck Pain and Headaches
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Baylor University, Bachelor of Science in Education from The University of Alabama
- Clinical Experience: Pediatric Physical Therapy, Home Health Care, Out-patient Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Clinical Expertise: Certified in Functional Dry Needling (FDN)
PT, DPT, CBIS
- Education: Doctor of Physical Therapy from UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, minor in Psychology from Texas A&M University.
- Clinical Experience: Wide array of both orthopedic and neurological conditions including post-op rehab, sports injuries, general joint pain, concussions, vestibular therapy, brain injuries, Parkinson's disease, and more.
- Clinical Expertise: Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS)
- Education: Physical Therapist Assistant from Navarro College, Cum Laude; Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from The University of Texas of the Permian Basin in Odessa, TX; Associate in Applied Science.
- Clinical Experience: Physical therapy technician for 6 years with experience in geriatric care and outpatient orthopedics
- Clinical Expertise: Implementation of evidence-based functional treatments to help patients return to the activities they are no longer able to perform or enjoy due to their injury/issue
Marian A. Edwards,
Director of Business Development
Marian Edwards is responsible for managing relationships with our professional partners, expansion of our community involvement efforts, PR and implementation of our strategic goals. She has over 20 years entrepreneurial experience in business development spanning executive management, marketing and business visioning.
Leveraging her background and expertise as a master trainer, and certified parenting coach, Marian is passionate about relationship building! When she’s not managing 3DPT’s professional relationships, she helps families gain the skills necessary to manage their relationships more effectively. In her spare time, she loves reading, working out and spending time with friends and family.
- BS Psychology/Curriculum and Instruction, University of Maryland University College
Office Coordinator - Preston Center
5-star Client Experience Champion and Trainer
Emma makes it her goal mission to help patients feel comfortable and confident so they feel empowered in their recovery process.
Outside of work, Emma enjoys spending time with her husband, dogs, and practicing yoga.
Office Coordinator - Oak Lawn
20 years' experience in medical field (AAOS certified, Texas Medical Board Certified)
Donna is dedicated to professionalism as she provides patients the best care, compassion, and respect.
Outside of work, Donna is a sports fanatic who loves DIY projects.