- We select our staff with you in mind. Our carefully designed recruitment process ensures we select like-minded clinicians who share the same values and understand the importance of creating a safe healing environment.
- We focus on attracting team members who foster our culture and mindset, because we want to our employees to feel empowered and happy.
- Our mission is to intentionally work to help you realize your full potential through our 3D principles of Development, Design, and Direction.
- Our team's promise is that you will always experience our genuine concern for your wellbeing, and you will receive a 5-star experience every visit.
PT, DPT, OCS
- Owner/President of 3DPT
- Doctor of Physical Therapy with focus In executive management through Evidence In Motion, 2013
- Advanced clinical studies in Orthopedic Physical Therapy from Kelsey Institute, 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Oklahoma, 1999
As founder of 3DPT, Dr. Callaway's ultimate goal is to create a safe healing environment that fosters comfort, vision, and hope ensuring clients reach their maximum potential. This is achieved through his 3D philosophy of Development Design & Direction. Grady is determined to design solutions and provide a superior patient care experience. He's also passionate about advancing the physical therapy profession, as he believes patients should have unrestricted access to treatment from their physical therapist. and this treatment should be the first option in the management of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Central Arkansas, Bachelor of Science in Biology, The University of Arkansas
- Clinical Experience: Orthopedic Injury Rehabilitation, Pre-Hab & Post-Operative Joint & Spine Rehabilitation, Functional Movement Screening & Training, Sports & Performance Rehabilitation and Prevention, Pediatric & Adolescent Orthopedics, Vestibular & Balance Disorders, Chronic Pain Management, Manual Therapy, and Dry Needling
- Clinical Research: Reliability of the Simi-Aktisys Video Based Motion Analysis System for Measuring Ankle Dorsiflexion Angle During Gait in Patient with Chronic Foot Drop.
PT, DPT, SCS, ATC, CSCS
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Quinnipiac University, Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training and Sports Medicine from Quinnipiac University
- Clinical Experience: Treatment of sports injuries and sports performance, post-op rehab including ACL and rotator cuff repairs, foot/ankle injuries, shoulder pain, concussions, headaches, and generalized hypermobility
- Clinical Expertise: Certified Strength and Conditioning, Certified Mulligan Practitioner (CMP), Certified Sports Clinical Specialist (SCS)
- Clinical Research: Biomechanical Performance during Cutting Activities in Athletes following ACL Reconstruction
PT, DPT, OCS
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Evidence in Motion Institute of Health Professions, Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy and Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada, College of Health Sciences
- Clinical Experience: General Orthopedic Injuries, Vestibular and Balance Disorders, Post-Surgical Rehabilitation and Management, Manual Therapy, Chronic Pain, Workplace Injury Management and Prevention
- Clinical Research: Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties. Manual Physical Therapy Certification from Evidence in Motion Institute of Health Professions
PT, DPT, COMT
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of Saint Mary, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from University of Kansas
- Clinical Experience: General Orthopedic Injuries, Chronic Pain Management, Manual Therapy, and Functional Rehabilitation and Training
- Clinical Research: EMG Activation of Ankle Musculature in Participants with and without Chronic Ankle Instability: A Systematic Review
- Clinical Expertise: ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Baylor University, Bachelor of Science in Education from The University of Alabama
- Clinical Experience: Pediatric Physical Therapy, Home Health Care, Out-patient Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Clinical Expertise: Certified in Functional Dry Needling (FDN)
- Education: Doctor of Physical Therapy from University of St. Augustine, Bachelor of Science in Pre-Physical Therapy from Baylor University
- Clinical Experience: Outpatient Orthopedic and Sports Medicine
- Clinical Expertise: Orthopedic and Sport Injury background and currently in pursuit of a Postural Restoration Certification
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Bachelor of Science in Applied Exercise Physiology from Texas A&M University in College Station
- Clinical Experience: Outpatient Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Acute Care, Manual Therapy
- Clinical Expertise: Sled-Push Load-Velocity Profiling and Implications for Sprint Training Prescription in Young Athletes
- Education: Doctorate in physical therapy from Oklahoma City University, Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science from the University of Oklahoma
- Clinical Experience: Neurological Disorders, General Orthopedics, Sport Rehabilitation, Pelvic Floor Conditions, Pelvic Rehabilitation, Chronic Pelvic Pain, Low Back Pain, Hip Pathology, Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Pain, Instability, and Core Weakness
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Louisiana State University Health Sciences, Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Louisiana State University
- Clinical Experience: General Orthopedics, Manual therapy, Post-operative Care, Women's Health, outpatient neurology Spinal Disorders, Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Pain Management, Balance Disorders, Geriatric Care, Pelvic Pain, Core Weakness
- Clinical Expertise:Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction, and Treatment (Level 1) Certification
- Education: Doctorate in physical therapy from the University of Kansas Medical Center, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science at the University of Kansas
- Clinical Experience: Orthopedic and sports rehabilitation, Manual Therapy, Dry Needling, Cupping, Post-operative Care and Conditioning, Return to Sport, Joint Replacements and ACL Repairs
- Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy from UT Southwestern Medical Center, Bachelor of Science in in Allied Health Sciences at the University of Central Arkansas
- Clinical Experience: Outpatient orthopedics and sports Medicine, General Orthopedic Injuries, manual therapy, Neurological Disorders
- Clinical Expertise: Spinal Manipulative Therapy-1 certified, Certified in Functional Dry Needling (FDN), Gait assessment and training
- Education: Physical Therapist Assistant from Navarro College, Cum Laude; Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from The University of Texas of the Permian Basin in Odessa, TX; Associate in Applied Science.
- Clinical Experience: Physical therapy technician for 6 years with experience in geriatric care and outpatient orthopedics
- Clinical Expertise: Implementation of evidence-based functional treatments to help patients return to the activities they are no longer able to perform or enjoy due to their injury/issue
Lead Physical Therapy Technician
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Tarleton State University
While earning his bachelor's degree in Kinesiology from Tarleton State University, Lee served as a workout instructor at the Kinesiology Performance Lab prior to becoming a Physical Therapy Technician. He strives to provide patients quality care by creating a positive, welcoming environment while executing the exercise programs established by the therapists. In his personal time, Lee enjoys spending time with his family and playing recreational sports with friends.
Marian A. Edwards,
Director of Business Development
Marian Edwards is responsible for managing relationships with our professional partners, expansion of our community involvement efforts, PR and implementation of our strategic goals. She has over 20 years entrepreneurial experience in business development spanning executive management, marketing and business visioning.
Leveraging her background and expertise as a master trainer, and certified parenting coach, Marian is passionate about relationship building! When she’s not managing 3DPT’s professional relationships, she helps families gain the skills necessary to manage their relationships more effectively. In her spare time, she loves reading, working out and spending time with friends and family.
- BS Psychology/Curriculum and Instruction, University of Maryland University College
Office Coordinator - Park Lane
5-star Client Experience Champion and Trainer
Emma makes it her goal mission to help patients feel comfortable and confident so they feel empowered in their recovery process.
Outside of work, Emma enjoys spending time with her husband, dogs, and practicing yoga.
Bio Coming Soon...