What precautions have We taken with COVID-19?
- Cleaning and disinfecting regularly. We have intensified our cleaning and disinfecting procedures of frequently touched surfaces.
- We are educating our company staff about COVID-19. We are regularly educating and updating our clinical and administrative staff with information from trusted sources such as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
We highly recommend that patients use hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands:
- Before each treatment,
- after handling paperwork and/or touching any surfaces and/or therapy equipment, and
- upon leaving our facility.
What do I need to wear for my initial evaluation?
Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing and sneakers.
Should I bring any X-rays and MRI reports with me?
Yes, if possible as it will help us perform a more complete and accurate evaluation. You will also need to fill out some basic paperwork, so please bring or write down all of the prescriptions you are currently taking.
What types of treatments do you perform?
We are orthopedic specialists and perform various types of treatments. We customize a program combining the best techniques specific for your particular injury. The modalities and techniques we use include soft tissue massage, joint mobilization, electrical stimulation, stretching, therapeutic exercises, heat and ice. The treatment program will be performed in a private treatment room as well as a gym setting using state-of-the-art athletic and rehabilitation equipment. Visit How We Treat for a detailed explanation of our treatment process.
Do I always see the same therapist?
At 3DPT, you will always see the same physical therapist that you start with, except for special circumstances such as scheduling difficulties.
How long does each session last?
Every initial evaluation is different but generally, your initial visit will last at or over an hour since the therapist will need to evaluate your condition, provide treatment, and give home instructions. Following visits typically last an hour depending on your injury and level of activity.
How often will I come?
Most plans of care schedules are 2-3 visits per week, but this will vary based on your condition and physical ability. Treatment plans usually are from 6-12 weeks with periodic re-evaluations and regular follow-up visits with your referring provider.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to you scheduled appointment to check in.
- Bring all necessary insurance verification, referrals, list of medications, radiographs (MRI’s, X-rays), etc.
- Bring or wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing and sneakers.
- Before Arrival, Please Complete Online Forms Click Here for Online Forms
If your question is not answered here, please call 214-528-3378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.